CenterPoint Christian Fellowship is a multi-ethnic, multi-generational church that believes Jesus is alive, and that God is still working in the world today through the Holy Spirit, through His Word, and through the church.
Our Vision: to be a relevant source of hope.
Our Mission: to live out the love of Jesus Christ and share his life-changing message to Tacoma, our community and the world.
This is our DNA, the things we hold as essential as a local expression of the Jesus' Church. As such, it defines how we accomplish our mission.
1. We are faith-filled, go-for-broke, big-thinking risk takers.
We will not insult God with safe living or small thinking.
2. We believe in the Capital-C Church.
The local church is the hope of the world and we can accomplish far more together than apart.
3. We will give up things we love for things we love even more.
It's an honor to sacrifice for Christ and His Church. We will make room for God's purposes in our lives.
4. We will do anything, short of sin, to reach people who don't know Christ.
To reach people that no one is reaching, we will do things no one is doing.
5. We will lead the way with irrational generosity
We truly believe Jesus' words: “it is more blessed to give than to receive.”
6. We will always bring our best.
Excellence glorifies God and inspires people.
7. We are spiritual contributors, not spiritual consumers.
The church does not exist for us. We are the Church and we exist for the world.
8. We will honor Christ and His church by living with integrity.
If we live with integrity, nothing else matters.